Dec 09, 2022, 5:55 PM – Dec 11, 2022, 3:00 PM
East Point, 2823 Church St, East Point, GA 30344, USA
Movement, Meditation, Mindfulness & More
An Immersive Experience with Frankie Freeman
Friday, Dec 9th | 5:55pm - 11:11pm
Saturday, Dec 10th | 11:11am - 10:10pm
Sunday, Dec 11th | 10:10am - 3pm
The Windmill Arts Center
2823 Church Street
East Point, GA 30344
*Free parking at The Windmill Arts Center
- Full workshop access: $111.11
- Full workshop plus one 90 minute private with Frankie: $222.22 (Private can be scheduled on your own time)
- Individual drop-in class*: $11 (*Only available until 3:33 PM on Saturday, 12/10. The remainder of the weekend is for full workshop only, as Frankie will be setting a show.) Drop-In classes can be purchased at the door. Full workshop must be purchased in advance to secure your spot.
- Show tickets: Donation based
For enhanced experience bring what you can:
- Meditation pillow and/or blanket, sound bowl, altar offering
- Yoga mat
- Beanie or spin cap (if interested in learning headspins)
- Water, snacks, lunch
- Shorts (if you'd like to climb during Pole Play)
- Pen and paper or journal
- Freemind FLOW: Combination of sound healing, breathwork, meditation, goal setting
- Fusion FLOW: Movement fusing Pilates and yoga. Activating our core and focusing on breath to movement.
- Cypher Challenge FLOW: In a cypher we are granted ultimate expression of self while holding space for each individual. It is an exchange of energy. The challenges will be given as prompts for each round. Think something like “simon says”
- Pole Play FLOW: I will be bringing my portable pole and it will be open for play!
- Connection FLOW: Guided contact improvisation
- Refuel FLOW: Breaktime.
- Show & Tell FLOW: Share any secret or special talents you have up your sleeve
- Creation Station FLOW: Let’s make a one of a kind show!
* = availabe for drop in
*purchase drop in classes at the door, purchase the workshop in advance
5:55-6:55pm Freemind FLOW*
7:00-7:33pm Yoga Fusion FLOW*
7:33-8:33pm Organized Sequence FLOW*
8:33-10:10pm Cypher Challenge FLOW*
10:10-11:11pm Pole Play FLOW*
11:11-12:12pm Freemind FLOW*
12:12-1:11pm Connection FLOW*
1:11-2:22pm Yoga Fusion FLOW*
2:22-3:00pm Abs of Steel FLOW*
3:00-3:33pm Upside Down FLOW*
3:33-5:00pm Refuel FLOW*
5:00-5:00pm Show & Tell FLOW
5:55-10:10pm Creation Station FLOW
11:11-12:12pm Warmup FLOW
12:12-1:11pmTech Run FLOW
2:00-2:22pm Doors open
2:22-3:00pm FLOWITHFRANKIE showtime
Frankie Freeman, Texas born/Florida raised, began ballet, tap, jazz, and gymnastics at the age of 2. As she grew up she got more involved in sports, but in high school was still a part of the Precision Dance Company and Evolution Dance Team. Sports soon ended up taking her to college, where she received a full ride track and field/academic scholarship. She graduated from Shorter University in December 2012 with her bachelor's in early childhood education, psychology, and criminal justice. She moved to Atlanta right after to pursue her dream of dance.
Frankie has made her mark here with her unique style and magnetic personality. She’s trained in all styles from tap, jazz, breaking, popping, animation, ballet, ballroom, and modern. Frankie also was a part of Anthony Burrell’s first company here in ATL (as well as part of the faculty). She has also choreographed alongside legends such as Jamaica Craft, Devyne Stephens, Leon Lee. She had the pleasure of choreographing the 2017 & 2018 Triumph Awards for Fantasia, Estelle, Spike Lee Tribute, Tichina Arnold, and Nick Canon. She toured in China, danced for India Arie, Michael Jordan, 2 Chainz, Roscoe Dash, Shameik Moore, B.Smyth, Bando Jonez, and Jacquees. She has also choreographed multiple shows for Kathy Sledge of the Sledge Sisters. She was a green mile finalist on "So You Think You Can Dance" and toured twice with top chart artist, T-Pain. She also worked in Melissa McCarthy's, Life of the Party movie, as well as the hit tv series, Greenleaf, Legacies and Step Up Highwater. She also had the pleasure of dancing at the 2019 BET Social Awards (featured in the opening number, DaniLeigh, Soulja Boy, and Blueface set).
Early 2019, she decided to uproot her Atlanta home and spread her wings to LA. She quickly made her mark and ended up doing two world tours with artist, FKA Twigs. In between touring, she is a full time mom and businesswoman teaching and inspiring everyone around her (including creating her first music project titled, ‘Grapes and Lemons’ streaming on all platforms).
This year Frankie has been making her way into film this past year as stunt and dance double for the superhero, Cyclone, in DC’s Black Adam movie. She has also had the pleasure of working on Showtime's P-Valley, HBO's First Ladies of the United States, BET's Kingdom’s Business and Lifetime's Nightmare Neighborhood Mom’s & Bad Nanny.
A Jack of many trades, Frankie will always enjoy teaching and sharing her experiences learned on her journey…this is where FLOWith Frankie is born. Coming together and celebrating what makes us beautifully unique. Strengthening each other through inspiration and creation.
No exchanges or refunds.
This includes all the workshop classes + the showing.
Full Workshop + 90 Min Private
This includes the entire workshop + a 90 Minute Private with Frankie that you can schedule whenever you want.