We are looking to fill a photography + videography internship position! This person will work directly under our very own, Christina Massad. Prior experience working with a camera is a must. You must have the basic knowledge of shooting on a camera in manual settings, not auto. You will learn more about photography, videography, editing, building a brand aesthetic and more. If you are interested in building your portfolio, capturing movement and dance from unique angles, and learning along the way, then this is for you! Please fill out the application below. Application will stay open until the position is filled. Transportation to The Windmill in East Point, GA will be necessary. Please send any questions to email@example.com
Alongside of dancing, Christina began her own photography and videography business in 2019. She has quickly grown to photograph and film several dance organizations and companies on multiple occasions including Fly on a Wall, Terminus Modern Ballet Theatre, staibdance, Ballet Rosa, Core Dance, Kennesaw State University Department of Dance, Zoetic Dance, Luma Dance and more. Since beginning, Christina has traveled to Hawaii and Chicago for her video work. Christina is looking for someone to help photograph and film Fly on a Wall events, projects and performances. Eventually this person will have the opportunity to practice filming and photographing solo while Christina unavailable.
1. Please create a Google Drive folder titled "Fly on a Wall Media Internship"
2. Please gather 10-15 images you have taken and edited (more than 15 are welcome)
3. Please add a PDF or Word Doc with links to 2 videos you either filmed and/or edited inside the document. Please specify what role you played in the film (videographer or editor)
4. If you have any graphic design experience, please add any of your graphic design work into the Google Drive folder as well. *Graphic Design experience is not required for this internship*
5. Please make your Google Drive folder accessible.
6. Please put the link to your Google Drive folder below for your materials to be viewed.